After 1. Learn Mind Mapping
2. Study key notes of the greatest chess players.
3. Use of computers as an training aid and improvement.
4. Learn chess from the Masters
Reference and guide from Learn from the Masters by Fred Reinfeld.
"The whole object is to teach chess players to think for themselves. The task is necessary because players fall into two groups:
1. Players who study books, but , getting little opportunity to apply their theoretical knowledge.
2. Players who disdains or ignores book knowledge relies on his own ideas, and consequently lacks the basic familiarity with broad general principles without which considerable chess ability is impossible."
Thank you MMA Teacher and www.mychessblog.com , its great chessblog for teaching and studying chess.
15th Malaysian Chess Festival 2018 - *21 March 2018, Kuala Lumpur *- The 15th Malaysia Chess Festival 2018 will be held from 17-27 August 2018 with the tentative details as shown in the flyer ...
3 days ago