After 1. Learn Mind Mapping
2. Study key notes of the greatest chess players.
3. Use of computers as an training aid and improvement.
4. Learn chess from the Masters
Reference and guide from Learn from the Masters by Fred Reinfeld.
"The whole object is to teach chess players to think for themselves. The task is necessary because players fall into two groups:
1. Players who study books, but , getting little opportunity to apply their theoretical knowledge.
2. Players who disdains or ignores book knowledge relies on his own ideas, and consequently lacks the basic familiarity with broad general principles without which considerable chess ability is impossible."
Thank you MMA Teacher and www.mychessblog.com , its great chessblog for teaching and studying chess.
Latest on 2nd KIMMA Open Tournament 2018 - *19 Nov 2017, Kuala Lumpur* - The organisers of the 2nd KIMMA Open Chess Tournament 2018 has issued new details of the upcoming chess tournament to be held...
4 weeks ago