Rules and Regulations
1. This tournament will be based on the FIDE 7 Round Swiss System.
2. The number of participants is cap at a maximum 100 players (50 players each category).
3. A school can only consist up to 3 people. (Cumulative for 3 player point will be taken)
4. Age is taken as of 1st of January 2009.
5. Each game will have a time control of 30 minutes per side.
6. A case of walk over will be granted if a player did not turn up for 10 minutes. In the eventuality that both players are absent, both will lose the game.
7. Players that are absent without a valid reason will be removed in the next round.
8. The organizing committee reserves the right to make amendments or any changes to the rules and regulation if the need arises.
9. To register, send an email to email@example.com and cc it to firstname.lastname@example.org. State your name, identity card no, contact number, e-mail address and institution. If you are a rated player please do state your ratings as well.
.11. All payment must be done on spot latest by 8.45am at the secretariat on that day itself.12. Lunch will be provided for at RM5 per individual and it is optional.
|Champion||Medal + Cert||Medal + Cert|
|1st Runner-up||Medal + Cert||Medal + Cert|
|2nd Runner-up||Medal + Cert||Medal + Cert|
|4th place||Medal + Cert||Medal + Cert|
|5th place||Medal + Cert||Medal + Cert|
|Best Ladies||Medal + Cert||Medal + Cert|
|Champion||Trophy + Hampers||Trophy + Hampers|
|1st Runner-up||Trophy + Hampers||Trophy + Hampers|
|2nd Runner-up||Trophy + Hampers||Trophy + Hampers|
|0815 – 0845||Registration|
|0900 – 1000||Round 1|
|1000 – 1100||Round 2|
|1100 – 1200||Round 3|
|1200 – 1300||Lunch|
|1300 – 1400||Round 4|
|1400 – 1500||Round 5|
|1500 – 1600||Round 6|
|1600 – 1700||Round 7|
|1700 – 1800||Closing Ceremony|
NAME : ______________________________
RATING(FIDE) : ______________________
IC（NEW） : ______________________ SEX : F / M
ADDRESS : ______________________________
SCHOOL / INSTITUTION :________________________
TELEPHONE： (HP) ___________________ E-MAIL：___________________
LUNCH : YES / NO